KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE
From the moment we arrive at your property we keep the recommended distance of 2 metres.
– Once we knock the door we step back allowing you time to open
– After we have introduced ourselves with a big smile, you can inform us of where the oven is and then leave the door open for us to enter
– We sanitise and wash our hands as soon as we enter your property, ensuring minimal risk
– We wear protective gear at all times (gloves, masks and shoe covers)
Should we need to communicate with you at any point or ask any questions, we stay at the recommended distance of 2 metres.
– We will keep correct distance when communicating with you
We can use a contactless card machine or you can pay by bank transfer
– Contactless card payments
– Pay by bank transfer
Washing our hands and all surfaces
We thoroughly clean your oven but we also make sure we disinfect any areas that we have been in contact with.
Maintaining the Government standards and keeping you safe is of utmost priority to us at Everlast Pro. We have families and want to protect them also so we promise to be as safe as possible.
Take care in these uncertain times. See you soon!
– Craig Marley (Director)